Sayings
"The thing that keeps you up at night is the thing that keeps you going " - TheEclipseWarrior
"You either die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain"-Savitar
"The evilest can be the greater good"-TheEclipseWarrior
"Just because you can, SHOULD you?"- TheEclipseWarrior
"if you feel guilty, then you deserve to feel guilty"- Mr.alphaomniking
"May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks." - The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
"I understand it all now! The true reason for my wrath! I could not stand it! There is always some fool who wants to rule the world! Always forcing others to do what they cannot do for themselves! That's why I pray to no one! Nor will I be prayed to! But above all else, I will never forgive you for making my daughter cry! "- ASURA
Row, row, row your boat, loudly down the stream. Lock and load in tactic mode, The Wolf is here to kill.
"No one good is ever truly good and no one bad is ever truly bad"
- Loki
"If you can't cut a rock, you can't kill demons"- unknown
"Talking to you right now is literal agony. I hate every word that's coming out of my mouth"
- MattPatt"You can pick your nose, You can pick your friends but you cannot pick your friends nose."- Jasko"i kinda wanna see a cock right now." -AyRichy 2023
"I say out loud FTS, And WTF out loud but Those stand for words so..."
- bistro223
we respect women not bitches -Thomas Shelby
Comments
Post a Comment